Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANYONE INTERESTED IN PAIRING FOR THE IBT COURSE?

Options
  • 09-03-2012 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for somebody to pair up with for the IBT course as it significantly reduces the cost.......I have looked around and there is a trainer in the Maynooth/ Enfield area who comes highly recommended..........PM if interested........John

P.S. Was hoping to do it in the next week or two
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭RobertM

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 fordy1208

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 khan123

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Can more than one person pair with you? My dad needs to do this too and its cheaper pairing with someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 khan123

m gonna also doing ibt so let me know guy..thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Roadskill

We have a B&B offer of €10.00 extra for anyone who wants to come to Waterford to do their ibt. Prices from €350.00

PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭johnml

Thanks for the replies guys. I've made arrangements to do the IBT so I'm sorted (Maybe some of you guys should pair up........)

Khan123 & BlackWizard: PM's sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Thanks for the PM.

I am going to look into that place you gave me a link to. It's handy if they sort out the pairing for me.

Love seeing companies active on forums Roadskill, but unforunately the location just wouldn't suit my Dad. He'd probably just prefer to go home after riding for a whole day. It can be tiring. Otherwise I'd head down with him and make a weekend out of it!

Advertisement