Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for Being a Common Person

Options
  • 09-03-2012 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

ye he person in charge of the mma forum has banned me because Im talking like a "common" person wha

I ave did nothing wrong to him/her I ave posted nothing negative i do have issues reading a wirting but dat sould not git me banned wha.

i ave taking screen shots of the persons abusive "private " message tha he/she clearly dosent want people to see wha calling me "common " and baning me cause he/she is such of such snobery.

I am from Darndale so hardly had a fine privilidged upbringing, but writing in an accent is stupid-report that.

Banned for not following my warnings which i gave more than necessary and by pm and also banned for posting a private message onto the forum, their private for a reason.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowzerp
    Read the last post I put in, if you want to keep posting then enough of your acting stupid posts, that's an official warning.

I dont understand wha ?

wha am I doin wrong ?[/I]

Originally Posted by cowzerp
    Quote:

Ok I'll bite!

Wha is not a word, it's what, if you did not know that you do now. Text speak is not allowed on boards.

I don't believe you are genuine in how your writing but it's irrelevant-do it again and I will ban you from boxing and Mma forum.

I don't think you care but if actually want to post on here post in clear English and stop posting like a common person talks.

Originally Posted by SeanieMurphy
    Quote:

ye well excuse me for being "common" wha .

how dear you speak to a forum member and officially warn them against being "common" wha.

ye my apologies for not having the fine upbringing that you have had sir us " common " people clearly should not be allowed to us the internet wha.

I am the biggest SBG fan in Ireland I go all the fights in dublin and think JMS is great for irish mma and you accuse me of trolling wha ?

ye have I said anything negative about sbg wha ? have I wha ?

no I havent .

ye I want to make an official complaint against you ye I have taken a screen shot of what you have written above calling a person " common " oh high an mighty wha .

I sorry I didnt know this forum was for the highly educated and rich peopl of ireland wha.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 SeanieMurphy

ye and now I receive this private message wha

I ave did nothing wrong to this person wha

Re: Read thread
    cowzerp wrote:
    Enjoy Boards-now go back to under that bridge you came from and next time you troll maybe try to be a bit witty instead of looking like a fool wha

i ave only got 22 posts look at tem tis is bullying wha how can boards .ie allow tis to happen wha

cowzerp
    white_star_4.gif

Adverts | Friends
    Mod: Boxing, Mixed Martial Arts [MMA]

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SeanieMurphy viewpost.gif
    ye I just found out this forum is only for the highly educated and rich people of ireland wha and you can now be band from the forum because you speak " like a common person " wha

ye my apologies oh high and mighty snob.

ye an how can you accuse me of trolling anyone my posts are all positive wha

Banned, worst Troll effort i have ever seen and was not even funny

As i wrote in pm before i read all this after getting a pm accusing me of been a snob i told him i grew up in Darndale and am hardly a snob

I have 1 of the more common accents in MMA but writing is nothing to do with accents, posting PM's and petty trolling is not allowed, Boxing forum also got his terrible efforts at Trolling so double ban for him.

Thats the end of tha, wha.
    user_offline.gifquote.gif post_old.gif Today, 08:48 #20 Mellor
    white_star_4.gif

Sesame_Street_-_Oscar.gif?v=1

Adverts | Friends
    Mod: Construction & Planning, Construction & Planning Mods

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SeanieMurphy viewpost.gif
    ye I just found out this forum is only for the highly educated and rich people of ireland wha and you can now be band from the forum because you speak " like a common person " wha

ye my apologies oh high and mighty snob.

ye an how can you accuse me of trolling anyone my posts are all positive wha

everyone is welcome, rich, poor, educated, uneducated, young, old. Its jyst a nessage board for irish mma . But it's expected that you can use a type, that's about it.

ye as mellor siys "everyone is welcome, rich, poor, educated, uneducated, young, old"

"But it's expected that you can use a type" so I have problems typing wha .

who do I need to spk to bout tis wha tis is discrimanation , abuse an bullying wha

ye so what happens now wha ?

how do i take this futher its not fair to be treated an spokin to like this wha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Yes indeed, wha.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement