Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruiting for Tag Rugby Team - Mullingar

Options
  • 09-03-2012 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Looking for girls and guys who are up for a laugh but who also wouldn’t mind winning some games!
    Some of the team has played before, others (including myself) are just starting.
    Our ages range from 18-26, You don’t have to be a fitness freak(although welcome), just some level of fitness.
    We’ll make a date for first training session once we have a full squad.
    Let me know if you’re interested or have any questions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sas4

hi stevo would luv to try out tag rugby but didnt know how to get involved in it iv never tryed it before but willing to give it a go im a 34 yr old female not a fitness freak though but do a bit of cycling and walking just let me know if it goes ahead
    thanks sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

id give it a go. 28 year old male. gone lazy :rolleyes:
    But use to play hurling and football up to 10 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 siobherz

hey im a 20 year old female, i think i know one of the girls who plays already :) but when exactly does it start/would i have to join a club or just turn up? thanks for the invite :)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭iii Stevo iii

Just pm'd ye guys with link to the team facebook group, first training session more than likely Monday or Wednesday next week - depending on peoples availability.
    If anyone else is interested just post here and let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 siobherz

Hey, I'm going to Dundalk for the day but shouuuld be back for 8 :D just wondering exactly where on the Longford road St Finians is - like what it's next to? i'm not native haha x

• Advertisement

If comin from town hospital is on right straight through round about then right at nxt round about finians is on left opp grave yard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Just pm'd ye guys with link to the team facebook group, first training session more than likely Monday or Wednesday next week - depending on peoples availability.
    If anyone else is interested just post here and let me know!

Is there any other way to see it? I'm not on FB, nor will I ever be (I hate it!), but I'm 41 into boxing, kick-boxing, weights, jogging and cycling. I have a lot on with training on different days, but just might be able to give this a go. Sounds interesting.

First tag practice is tonight 7pm in finians college in the front of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nico3

hi,just wondering are you still looking for players? moved back into area couple of weeks ago, have played tag rugby for last four years. if you need girls for your team, i would love to play.

Advertisement