Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions please!

• 09-03-2012 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭

Really just set this up mainly for the CV to put stuff on it that I've done in the past! PC Building, App development, bitta Web Dev.... etc

I'm still in college btw and will finish next year but i'm just trying to differentiate my self from the pack!
    I'll be the first to admit its only a customised wordpress blog but I haven't got the time to develop and what I've come up with suits me perfect.

Thoughts??

http://stephenflynn.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭benbob65

stevenf17 wrote: »
    ..I'm still in college btw and will finish next year but i'm just trying to differentiate my self from the pack!
    I'll be the first to admit its only a customised wordpress blog
    Imagine you are the employer, and I am trying to impress you as an "original thinker" by presenting you with a world-standard-in-blogging clone.
    Would think: "Wow, another WP blog, this guys is really different"?
    If you want to be different, do something different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Not much to comment on - it's a basic blog theme with little modification and almost no content.

Diagonal striped backgrounds are well out of fashion at this stage ;):pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭stevenf17

Thanks for the feedback lads, all duly noted and will try to improve when I get time!

Advertisement