Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bakeries in dingle

Options
  • 09-03-2012 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys, Im heading to dingle for the weekend and while im there im looking to get a birthday cake made up. Any recommendations for a good bakrey in dingle?
    Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

Try Courtneys on the lane opposite the carpark near the church, they make beautiful homemade treats. I'm sure they won't disappoint, let us know!

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Molzer2 wrote: »
    Try Courtneys on the lane opposite the carpark near the church, they make beautiful homemade treats. I'm sure they won't disappoint, let us know!

+1

Was going to suggest Courtneys as well! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 weallhateleeds

Thanks for the replies guys. I ended up getting the cake from courtneys, got a nice cake at a decent price. Seems like a nice bakery, it was busy aswell which is always a good sign!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Only saw this now, Murphy's Ice cream would also have done a cake-ice-cream though.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

Sounds nice ...............and expensive! How much and can you take them away. It's my OHs birthday & mothers day this weekend so a special treat is required.

• Advertisement
Advertisement