Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bodhran beginner looking for practice in NCD

Options
  • 09-03-2012 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi,

I have recently started bodhran lessons but would love to get a practice in during the week.

I am in the Balbriggan area but am willing to travel within North County Dublin.

Is there anyone out there, whether beginner or pro who would be willing to get together and practice a bit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Hi,

I have recently started bodhran lessons but would love to get a practice in during the week.

I am in the Balbriggan area but am willing to travel within North County Dublin.

Is there anyone out there, whether beginner or pro who would be willing to get together and practice a bit?

You should try the Seamus Ennis Centre in Naul. They have all types of workshops and from time to time have whatever the traditional Irish music version is of a jamming session!

http://www.seamusenniscentre.com/

Advertisement