Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orphanage Nappy Appeal

Options
  • 09-03-2012 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭

I'm posting this appeal on behalf of someone else (cleared with the mods, thanks folks).
    Chernobyl Children International desperately require nappies for the children & young adults at Vesnova Orphanage in Belarus. Our supplies have depleted severely and we are appealing for help, all nappy donations will be delivered directly to Vesnova by truck.

So please if you are out shopping and can buy an extra pack of nappies any size any brand please do, they can be dropped in Skerries to "Ollies Place", "The Shoe Horn", Supervalu, Gerry's Fresh Foods, C&T's or contact Elizabeth on 0863614603. Hopefully I should have some more collection points arranged over the next few days. We have until about March 20th to collect them so please help and any donations are gratefully accepted. Thanks to everyone in advance.

I think SuperValu are setting up a collection point in the Balbriggan branch too.

Any nappies will do. If you have half empty packs in your house that your kids have grown out of, bring them along. :) Any size is good, but bigger is better. Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Anything set up to donate a few quid online towards some nappies?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

It's a good idea, but I don't think it had been considered it to be honest. I'll suggest it and let you know what the craic is.

Advertisement