Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westport fishing

Options
  • 09-03-2012 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Im heading to westport with the missus next week and was looking for some good fishing, coarse fishing or to try get my first elusive salmon...

Anyone any advice for these parts as i know its early in the season, please pm me any specific locations as we dont want the info getting into the wrong hands:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Quiggers59

louthguy25 wrote: »
    Im heading to westport with the missus next week and was looking for some good fishing, coarse fishing or to try get my first elusive salmon...

Anyone any advice for these parts as i know its early in the season, please pm me any specific locations as we dont want the info getting into the wrong hands:)

Its a little early for Salmon,and it's expensive enough with licences/permits unless you really are serious with the Salmon. If I was you I would try a local sea fishing trip,as I recall Mary Gavin Hughes runs trips out of Westport,as do others,but you will get some sport in Clew Bay. enjoy Quiggers

Advertisement