Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Household Budget Payments

Options
  • 09-03-2012 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hi

Iv been paying via the household budget thing and it comes directly out of my social welfare at the PO for the past 4 weeks but I got a bill yesterday and saying my last bill is overdue even though the household budget should have cleard that lady bill and credited even more for the current bill so my question is where is it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi ComeraghBlue,

We will investigate this for you now if you could provide the following details by private message:

- Electric Ireland account number
    - Your full name
    - The address/telephone number/date of birth on the account

And if you confirm that you are the named account-holder.

If you are sending the private message this afternoon, the person to send it to is Electric Ireland: David. :)

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Thanks for sending on the details ComeraghBlue, I've just responded to your PM, detailing the payments we have thus far received.

Advertisement