Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mass effect 3 pre order bonus

Options
  • 09-03-2012 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

has anyone bought mass effect 3 today having pre ordered it and not gotten the Pre-Order Bonus N7 Warfare Gear Pack Download from gamestop. normally always get them when i order guy said they weren`t sent enough by ea but don`t they have to give you them when they advertise it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

AFAIK, gamestop decided not to give that bonus out. They stuck to just giving the dog tags, unfortunately my gamestop only got 3 of them in and i was the 4th person to buy. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

The Warfare pack only came from pre orders from Xtravision

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Meesared wrote: »
    The Warfare pack only came from pre orders from Xtravision

:O Thanks for this <3 i'm going to xtravision right now to see if i can get one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

is it worth getting....shud i get no.2 first. dats really cheap now

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

is it worth getting....shud i get no.2 first. dats really cheap now

Yes and Yes. Both fantastic games and since it's so heavily story based you'll need to play at least the second one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Yes and Yes. Both fantastic games and since it's so heavily story based you'll need to play at least the second one.

cool ill do that....mite wit till after this cheltenham week....thanks

Advertisement