Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delete Account

Options
  • 09-03-2012 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

How do I delte my account or change my name? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Name changes are subscribers only, but you can subscribe for the minimum period of 1 month for €5 and get a name change. Check point 10 here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056265452

As for closing your account, you can do this yourself on your User CP, it's the last option at the very bottom on the left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Thank you. Is it possible to close my account & then re register with a different name but the same email address?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you close an account, you're free to start a new one, but you'll need a new email address.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement