Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Thermaltake Case parts

Options
  • 09-03-2012 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere that I could get a replacement front panel unit, (USB + Audio) For a thermaltake Element T case.

I have had a look around the Thermaltake site and they dont have a replacement parts area, They do have an RMA area but the case is over 12months old at this stage.

I looked on dabs where i bought it and it was bought on the 16th feb last year, so I dont think I can RMA it at this stage.

The plastic pieces in the USB ports have come out and the usb ports were causing a short, and the bios even told me this and wouldnt boot until i disconnected the ports.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Have you looked HERE:?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Have looked alright, No luck.
    Looks like I am going to have to get in contact with thermaltake to see if they can help me out.

Advertisement