Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caledonia Smooth

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

grimbergen wrote: »
    I was in Fade Street Social at the weekend and they're serving this as "Fade Street Ale". It's not bad, maybe a bit plain. As someone said above, it could be a nice summer alternative to Guinness

If you go to any bar worth its salt, I would expect it to have a lot more than Caledonia Smooth as alternatives to Guinness.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭sigmund.jung

has this been pulled from the irish market? all together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

has this been pulled from the irish market? all together?

Hopefully, it's brutal.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Still around in Clonmel in 2 or 3 pubs - have not seen anyone drinking it since launched by Bulmers....not a bad beer actually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Had this in The Church on Marys Street on Paddys Day. I was pleasantly surprised, its not that bad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Bland taste, fits alongside the normal Guinness and Smithwicks stuff you'd find on tap. Slightly more refreshing texture. Extremely forgettable, inoffensive and unnecessary two-part pour.

Advertisement