Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master In Sustainable Development

Options
  • 09-03-2012 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi

I am in Second year of my business Degree in DBS which will finish next year in June. I am actually in the "information gathering" stage in order to make a choice for my Master's institution. I am from Switzerland but I want to study out from Switzerland.

I am hesitating between UK, France, and Ireland for my next destination and my Master

I want to study a Master in Sustainable Development. I know that DIT is the only university proposing such Master in Dublin, I want to know what does people think about this master in DIT, the standards to be selected and the number of place available for it. (It would be for a 2013 intake).

Could you also tell me if DIT accepts people from DBS (recognise its degrees) for this kind of masters as Trinity and UCD tend to refuse them.

Thanks for your answers,:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 martin2012

Ch1986 wrote: »
    Hi

I am in Second year of my business Degree in DBS which will finish next year in June. I am actually in the "information gathering" stage in order to make a choice for my Master's institution. I am from Switzerland but I want to study out from Switzerland.

I am hesitating between UK, France, and Ireland for my next destination and my Master

I want to study a Master in Sustainable Development. I know that DIT is the only university proposing such Master in Dublin, I want to know what does people think about this master in DIT, the standards to be selected and the number of place available for it. (It would be for a 2013 intake).

Could you also tell me if DIT accepts people from DBS (recognise its degrees) for this kind of masters as Trinity and UCD tend to refuse them.

Thanks for your answers,:)

I did this masters a few years ago, YES DIT will accept you. apply soon there are only 25 places available for this course.

Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ch1986

martin2012 wrote: »
    I did this masters a few years ago, YES DIT will accept you. apply soon there are only 25 places available for this course.

Good Luck

Thanks for the answer
    Do you think it is ok to apply from now for the September 2013 intake?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 martin2012

Ch1986 wrote: »
    Thanks for the answer
    Do you think it is ok to apply from now for the September 2013 intake?
    Thanks

If you want to start in sept 2012 you should apply now.

Good luck :)

Advertisement