Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guys is it too late to get 500 points in the leaving if i start studying now?!

• 09-03-2012 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

i only got 365 in my mocks but i didnt try at all.. help? if so what is the best way to do it? im so stressed!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

First of all why didn't you try if you knew you need to achieve a target as high as 500?

There's little point kicking yourself about for not having done study earlier. Of course start studying now, that's all you can do. Will you get 500 pts? That depends how hard you study and how committed you are.

If you don't have one, make a study plan i.e. this and this subject today, another subject the next day and so on.

Just do your best from now on and hope for the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

You already have an identical thread in the forum, and posts asking the same questions in the mocks thread, no need for another one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement