Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Discount Codes

Options
  • 09-03-2012 6:23pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, Im hoping to order a new laptop from Dell over the weekend, With VAT and shipping etc it's guna cost in the region of 900euro! I've found ba few websites that say they give dell discount codes, but those sites look slightly dodgy. Can anyone recommend a good place to go to find a discount code?

Its a slightly customised XPS 15 btw, and Im a student so its not for work or anything!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joni23

Good luck with it. Im weighing up getting one now or waiting for the new processors that are supposedly coming next month.

I agree those sites look fairly dodgy but they work, usually.
    Heres one from promotional codes.ie
    64BGNTH9G3GL2Q (Valid till 14th March).
    Tried it there, its good for 10% off. At that price you should automatically get free shipping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭NJS007

Hi, Im hoping to order a new laptop from Dell over the weekend, With VAT and shipping etc it's guna cost in the region of 900euro! I've found ba few websites that say they give dell discount codes, but those sites look slightly dodgy. Can anyone recommend a good place to go to find a discount code?

Its a slightly customised XPS 15 btw, and Im a student so its not for work or anything!

Thanks in advance for any help!

We already saved over €600 in free dell codes that we got from oxcodes.... There its no rush as the update them all the time....
    The link is http://www.oxcodes.ie/merchants/detail/dell.ie

Let me know how you get on? :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Joni23 wrote: »
    Good luck with it. Im weighing up getting one now or waiting for the new processors that are supposedly coming next month.

I agree those sites look fairly dodgy but they work, usually.
    Heres one from promotional codes.ie
    64BGNTH9G3GL2Q (Valid till 14th March).
    Tried it there, its good for 10% off. At that price you should automatically get free shipping.

That worked perfectly, thanks a million! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

NJS007 wrote: »
    We already saved over €600 in free dell codes that we got from oxcodes.... There its no rush as the update them all the time....
    The link is http://www.oxcodes.ie/merchants/detail/dell.ie

Let me know how you get on? :)

Placed the order before i saw this, but hopefully it will be of use to someone else! :)

Advertisement