Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent Allowance for maynooth query??

Options
  • 09-03-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi I am a single person living in shared accomodation and the rent max limit for kildare is 270e , my rent is 340e.
    will i get rent allowance or do i need to get my land lord to reduce my rent to the max limit?
    I was told when i phoned that centralised unit for rent allowance that if my rent was at or just below the 270 e , i probably wouldnt get it , and also because my rent was 70 e higher I wouldnt get it either...
    Very confused over this !!
    Some of my friends are getting rent allowance and their rent is above the max limits ... and they still get their payment - could some one please explain how it is calculated ? I am only getting BTEA social welfare payment per week.
    any help would be much apprecieated!!!

Comments

Advertisement