Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Commodore 64 DTV

Options
  • 09-03-2012 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Have one of these I'm looking to trade, it's the PAL version with 30 pre-loaded games, it's not modded for two reasons, 1, I'm not technically minded, 2, I have a two and a four year old constantly running around me ! Hit me up if you're interested !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ianobeano

Whoops !!! Should have added that it's original Xbox games I'm looking to swap for ! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

I'm interested, but have no x-box gear. what's a good price for this?

In all honesty I'm not sure, the only place I've checked for them is Amazon, it's listed there used as 59.99 sterling, and have seen them go up as far as $1000, yes a fecking grand, on the US Amazon !!!:eek: Clearly I'm not heading towards THAT end of the scale !!!

edit: No Cash Deals, this thread is for trades only.
    for sales please use Adverts

Sorry, forgot there, was asked a direct question and just replied without thinking !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement