Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North West Tattoo Show

• 09-03-2012 8:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭

northwesttattooshow2012.jpg

April 13th-15th
    @ the Abbey Hotel Donegal Town

im not affiliated with the organisers in any way but afaik its being run by this lot if anyone wants to know more details or get in contact:

http://www.zombiedollstattooparlour.com/

:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Is she from Donegal?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I'll be going to this, anyone else??/ Damo yer from this neck of the woods right? ya going??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Arawn wrote: »
    I'll be going to this, anyone else??/ Damo yer from this neck of the woods right? ya going??

Donegal Town is a good hour and a half drive from where I'm originally from, but as I'm down in Dublin, I won't be there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

wooh this weekend!!!! cant wait getting a few pieces done and im feckin going mad waiting on it!! :D

will be knocking around with a few mates and herself, should be a good laugh

• Advertisement

some fantastic pieces on show today and one place i wouldn't send my worst enemy.

Good overall :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

Had agreat weekend and got two great tattoos...will post them in the show you mine thread in a bit.

Also congrats to the organisers who raised something between four and five grand for Saibhe, well done.

Advertisement