Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The John Paul Estate Kilrush

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Shadow Walker

Carnacalla wrote: »
    <Mod Snip>
    What point am I trying to make? What point is the whole fourm. It has a point. Not everything has to have a point or conversations would be ****.

Yes Tesco is the nearest shop ( though only a recent addition ) and joe whelan s is the nearest garage and kilkee is the nearest beach. The OP wanted to know the history and background of John Paul Estate not what's happening occasionally in the carpark of the shop around the corner which was only built in the last 3 or 4 years .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

Carnacalla wrote: »
    Mod Snip

Did u report it?
    The Garda station isn't a million miles away

I'm surprised there's any hash left in Clare with all the seizures & raids on grow houses this month :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Discussing of illegal activities, I think this thread has ran it's course, if you know of illegal activities taking place, report them to the guards, don't just talk about it online.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement