Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotpoint aquarius dwf33 dishwasher not washing! HELP

• 09-03-2012 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Lads my hotpoint aquarius dwf33 dishwasher is not washing anything at the moment. I scoured the net for help and everyone says the same thing to take the side panel off and clear out the 'matrix' which I did but it was ok anyway. It's pumping water out fine just not washing at all. It's a few years old and not in warranty but never have a days trouble before. Anyone any ideas? Haven't got the money to get someone to look at it

Confused!!

Tunner

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 871 ✭✭✭TPM

when they stop they usually give an error code by flashing the lights a certain number of times, check and see if it does this and count them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

tunner wrote: »
    Lads my hotpoint aquarius dwf33 dishwasher is not washing anything at the moment. I scoured the net for help and everyone says the same thing to take the side panel off and clear out the 'matrix' which I did but it was ok anyway. It's pumping water out fine just not washing at all. It's a few years old and not in warranty but never have a days trouble before. Anyone any ideas? Haven't got the money to get someone to look at it

Confused!!

Tunner

Theres a pipe/tube that leads to the sump...is that cleared of crap ?

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭tunner

mattjack wrote: »

Confused!!

Tunner

Theres a pipe/tube that leads to the sump...is that cleared of crap ?

Where is this pipe? I took off the side panel and had a look at the 'matrix' but that was clear and I poured a large amount o water into the machine and then turned it on and it was pumped away???

TPM wrote: »
    when they stop they usually give an error code by flashing the lights a certain number of times, check and see if it does this and count them.

Where would these flash? I don't think anything flashes when I turn it on. Just stays red over the program I have chosen.??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 871 ✭✭✭TPM

im not familiar with your model but its normally the lights over the programs salt levels, etc. that flash, they might flash a few times then remain steady on or off

• Advertisement

TPM wrote: »
    im not familiar with your model but its normally the lights over the programs salt levels, etc. that flash, they might flash a few times then remain steady on or off

Just turned it on again and the light remains constant. Nothing flashing what so ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Check that there is nothing.blocking where.the water gets pumped out.

I don't think that's the problem because the water is getting pumped back out into the sink drain

I don't think that's the problem because the water is getting pumped back out into the sink drain

Sorted in the end it was just a blocked water pipe!! Doh

Advertisement