Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant with private room for small party?

Options
  • 09-03-2012 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any restaurants with a private room that would hold 10-15 people for dinner? Want to hold a surprise party for my Mother's birthday - just us kids and a few close relations. I know we could just book a table in any restaurant but I imagine we will be quite noisy in general and also there would be the whole "SURPRIIIISE!!!" bit as well which wouldn't be fair on the other customers. Plus a private room would make it more special for Mum and it would nice to be able to decorate it with balloons etc . The only place I am aware of with private rooms is Park House but they are not available on the date we need. Would be very grateful for any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭greeneyedspirit

Kai restaurant in Sea Road have a private room upstairs, not sure how big, but it's a gorgeous place and the food is REALLY good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭central park

Morgans beside Park House

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

Ardialun Hotel.

We did this for my parent's wedding anniversary. We got a room for 17 people with full restaurant facilities and no extra charge for the room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Kingsvalley hotel/Bodkins merlin park.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Paddyfield wrote: »
    Ardialun Hotel.

We did this for my parent's wedding anniversary. We got a room for 17 people with full restaurant facilities and no extra charge for the room.

traditional and old school. very suitable if the party girl is old Galwegian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭wintersolstice

Malachy Kellys in loughgeorge,claregalway.used to be known as terry brennans.they have a lovely room for private functions and food very good too.

Advertisement