Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renting

Options
  • 09-03-2012 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Im looking to rent in drogheda .Just wondering does anyone know wat nest letting agents are like to deal with.Cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭KBarry

I rented through them a couple of years ago. Had no problems. One of the more professional letting agents that I've dealt with in the county.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭robvondoom

I viewed a place with *snip* Nest around August of last year. I made an offer that was €50 below the asking price which wasn't accepted. A week or so later I rang the office to arrange viewing another apartment and left a message with the receptionistist for *snip* to get back to me. Two days went by and finally I rang to see why my call had not been returned.
    I was informed by reception that *snip* had assumed as I had offered below asking price for the first apartment that I would do the same with the new one. Therefore he did not return my call. I found this to be extremely unprofessional and decided then to never again deal with Nest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

robvondoom wrote: »
    I viewed a place with *snip* from Nest around August of last year. I made an offer that was €50 below the asking price which wasn't accepted. A week or so later I rang the office to arrange viewing another apartment and left a message with the receptionistist for *snip* to get back to me. Two days went by and finally I rang to see why my call had not been returned.
    I was informed by reception that *snip* had assumed as I had offered below asking price for the first apartment that I would do the same with the new one. Therefore he did not return my call. I found this to be extremely unprofessional and decided then to never again deal with Nest.

Jesus... That's unbelievable. So arrogant! Can I ask (and this is in no way justifying it at all, the opposite in fact) was this during the so called 'boom years'?

Advertisement