Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gang sexually assault man in Belfast

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

There was a gang doing this around O'Connell St in Dublin a few years ago. It was kept quiet. No idea if they were caught or even if they are still active.

really never heard that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭GASMANN

is asking for a poll on this topic insensitive ?

or is it consent ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭Topper7

Bunch of weirdos. How can people take enjoyment out of doing something so sick to a indivudal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Originally Posted by LETHAL LADY View Post
    Where does it say he was gang raped?

I read it as he was rape by one, but the rapist was with a gang.

That is what makes this very unusual, I know in some parts of Africa and in prisons they would sodomize victims to further humiliate them. Unless Northern Ireland has changed in the last few years in is pretty famous for being very homophobic. Like some of the homophobic remarks from some prominent unionist politicians has being widely publicized.

I somehow think the rapist will be caught, fair-play to the victims bravery for reporting the incident, I am sure this crime goes unreported a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Haelium wrote: »
    Let's pretend for a second that this was a more standard rape case of a woman being raped. I'm quite certain that anyone who makes a joke would be banned.

but male rape is hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

44leto wrote: »
    That is what makes this very unusual, I know in some parts of Africa and in prisons they would sodomize victims to further humiliate them. Unless Northern Ireland has changed in the last few years in is pretty famous for being very homophobic. Like some of the homophobic remarks from some prominent unionist politicians has being widely publicized.

A rape like this is not about homosexuality, similarly "alpha males" raping other prisoners in jail are not gay. A woman can rape another woman with an object, it doesn't make any of them lesbian. The title makes no sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

mhge wrote: »
    A rape like this is not about homosexuality, similarly "alpha males" raping other prisoners in jail are not gay. A woman can rape another woman with an object, it doesn't make any of them lesbian. The title makes no sense.
    Yes they are gay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Bloody Grapists.

mhge wrote: »

I was thinking that, but I was also thinking, not in Northern Ireland because of its homophobic reputation. I don't think any of the thugs would want to seen having sex with a man even if it is more about humiliation then sex.

I don't know, it seems off or something, my bull**** senses are tingling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

I was thinking that, but I was also thinking, not in Northern Ireland because of its homophobic reputation. I don't think any of the thugs would want to seen having sex with a man even if it is more about humiliation then sex.

I don't know, it seems off or something, my bull**** senses are tingling.

They mentioned "sexual assault", which could have been a lot of things, including some indirect ways :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭cgcsb

I'm absolutely shocked at some of the comments on this thread. It's really beyond me how you people think that it's ok to joke about this. Do you think that women getting raped is funny?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

I was thinking that, but I was also thinking, not in Northern Ireland because of its homophobic reputation.
    Where do you think all the homophobia comes from? Suppressed gay noddy impulses!

God almighty how did we ever get saddled with this shower to the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

Doc Ruby wrote: »

God almighty how did we ever get saddled with this shower to the north.

payback for bad karma(we must have been real assholes in the past)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Disastrous thread, most of you deserve a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

For fook sake , what is going on with so-called human beings ?
    The PSNI is investigating reports a man was subject to a vicious sex attack by a gang of men in west Belfast. The incident is said to have happened in the Aspen Walk area of Twinbrook during the early hours of today.
    The 26-year-old man is understood to have been walking in the area when he was approached by a man he did not know.
    Police said he was forced into an alleyway and held down by a number of other men before being sexually assaulted by the man who initially approached him.
    Lisburn Sinn Féin councillor Charlene O'Hara condemned the incident.
    "This was a traumatic experience for the young man and for his family," she said.
    "It was an appalling attack and I cannot find words strong enough to condemn it.
    "The miscreants who carried out this violation against this young man are obviously very dangerous and must be taken off the streets as a matter of urgency. Anyone with information should pass it to the PSNI immediately."
    Detectives are appealing for anyone who was in the area of Aspen Walk between 11pm last night and 2am today to contact them at the Rape Crime Unit on 0845 600 8000.
    Or, if someone would prefer to provide information without giving their details, they can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers and speak anonymously on 0800 555 111.

This is just messed up what do you say or do to this...

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

zenno wrote: »
    For fook sake , what is going on with so-called human beings ?

This is just messed up what do you say or do to this...

It is fcuking messed up but no more so than a group of men forcing a woman into an alley and sexually abusing her. just saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

You're a day late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Bummer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Dean09 wrote: »
    You're a day late

Man day late after sex attack.....there could be some interesting developments here.

forfuxsake wrote: »
    It is fcuking messed up but no more so than a group of men forcing a woman into an alley and sexually abusing her. just saying.

yeah, I know that but pulling a man in to rape him ? this is just crazy. a man walks home minding his own business and then he gets raped by a few heads, what sort of sick twisted cnuts are out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Park Royal

Lets hope they dont get the clap........or pox.....

yeah, I know that but pulling a man in to rape him ? this is just crazy. a man walks home minding his own business and then he gets raped by a few heads, what sort of sick twisted cnuts are out there.

Dunno but Twinbrook is a rough estate, that's the last thing I would have expected to happen there. Drug-dealing, kneecapping, joyriding the norm but ye'd have to wonder which of the hoods had the balls to suggest raping some guy.

Park Royal wrote: »
    Lets hope they dont get the clap........or pox.....

we will all laugh about it but if it happened to you one night at 3/4 am in the morning your life would not be the same again i'm sure. but it just boggles my mind that a group of men will lie in wait just to rape a man i mean what the fcuk is happening in this country. and if this victum was carrying a knife and stabbed the pricks he would be done and locked up because he was trying to defend himself. this country is banjaxed and the sick sh1t that is going on now is just too much and people are going to arm themselves and then there will be more bloodbath scenarios.

There is a thread on this already,, somewhere in AH.

we will all laugh about it but if it happened to you one night at 3/4 am in the morning your life would not be the same again i'm sure. but it just boggles my mind that a group of men will lie in wait just to rape a man i mean what the fcuk is happening in this country. and if this victum was carrying a knife and stabbed the pricks he would be done and locked up because he was trying to defend himself. this country is banjaxed and the sick sh1t that is going on now is just too much and people are going to arm themselves and then there will be more bloodbath scenarios.

Before anyone starts saying that Belfast is not in this country, male rape is:

http://www.irishhealth.com/article.html?id=2257

but still, although it is more shocking you don't have to be any more fcked up to rape a man than a woman. Rape is fcked up.

Look all i will say is this...if someone knows these cnuts just shop them to the gardai or psni because they are nothing but scumbag twisted yokes. and if they can do that to a young man who knows what the hell they can do. shop the fookers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

There is a thread on this already,, somewhere in AssHole.

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

44 leto wrote: »
    There is a thread on this already,, somewhere in AH.

It just got closed for some very Sick comments supposedly joking ones .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Merged

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement