Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow speed

Options
  • 09-03-2012 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

Before I switched to eircom I was calling few times to ask about my maximum speed on my landline. I got an answer that my line is ready for 10Mb and I`ll get 8Mb without any problems. Unfortunately my MAXIMUM speed is 3Mb. I tried all options ( 2 different modems, 2 cables with and without the filter) I checked all settings twice, but it change nothing. I would like to ask someone to check my landline and fix the problem, please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

pcek wrote: »
    Hello,

Before I switched to eircom I was calling few times to ask about my maximum speed on my landline. I got an answer that my line is ready for 10Mb and I`ll get 8Mb without any problems. Unfortunately my MAXIMUM speed is 3Mb. I tried all options ( 2 different modems, 2 cables with and without the filter) I checked all settings twice, but it change nothing. I would like to ask someone to check my landline and fix the problem, please.

Hi pcek,

Can you private message me with your telephone number and I will run a few checks on the line.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement