Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sally Long's

Options
  • 09-03-2012 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hey guys, sorry if this has been mentioned/talked about much before (I don't come on here much):rolleyes:
    I heard people talking about €1 off drinks at Sally Longs, where can I get these? I think some booklet/leaflet I had before had them in, but I can't for the life of me remember it's name or where I got it...
    thanks
    :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

There was some kind of 'whats happening in galway' type leaflet/brochure a while back that had money-off coupons for Sally's, maybe have a look in the Library/Tourist office ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Is the famous "Last Supper" mural on the wall in there by the way.??
    an absolutely brilliant piece of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

I think I saw those leaflets in the library last time i was in there, either on the top of the letterbox next to the Roisin DUbh ones or on that little table a few feet from the entrance. They're probably in Charlie Byrne's, Origin, and a lot of the cafes around town too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

They usually have those 'what's on in galway' leaflets upstairs in the La Salsa that's near Sally Longs.

Advertisement