Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Car Key = €100 Reward Offered

Options
  • 09-03-2012 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

I have lost my only car keys today on the Dart, IFSC area or Lower Baggot Street Area. I think they fell out my pocket on way to work but cannot be sure. There is €100 reward for anybody finding my keys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Maybe try ringing the Garda stations local to where you may have lost them? Not much someone can do with a random set of keys so hopefully they'll be in safe hands. Also remember not to give your address if anyone contacts you regarding returning them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭thundercatho

Thanks Cormie, I have tried the garda already and no joy but will try again tomorrow... If nothing turns up by monday i will have to bote the bullet and order new key that will need to be coded which gets expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Give these guys a shout, they sorted a mate of mine out when he lost his keys.

http://www.autokey.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Yup, without a key to copy, getting a replacement will be pricey enough. You could also try the dart lost and found? I don't know how they work, but it might have been handed in to any station if somebody found it on the dart itself and handed it in at whatever station they got off. Best of luck anyway and if you do find them, get them copied straight away and keep the copy safe :) A crowd in Dun Laoghaire called Brown Bros do cheaper copies than main dealers and autokey.

Advertisement