Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

copy of complaint letter to panda bin service

Options
  • 09-03-2012 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

guys, if any one of you are facing the same issue with panda, please email them at Info.wheelie@panda.ie, it's seems they don't care anymore after they got the fingal business.

Can someone give me a reason why my bin has not been collected without any notice??

Panda has enforced price increase twice in the past few month due to you know there are no other competitor in the area which I have to accept it,
    but WHY my bin always been missing while the other bins in the area has been collected???
    And this is NOT the first time that my bin is being missed, I have made few other complaint before!!!!!

I need a refund for 1/4 for the service charge that I paid for this month plus an extra collection to sort out the mess.

If you ever get a chance to have a look on boards.ie discussion forums about panda bin collection service.
    You’ll know there are at least hundreds customer like me who’ll say farewell to Panda once a new competitor kicks in.

I’ve been a Panda customers for three years, I was a happy customer, and turned into angry, but sorry to say I’m very upset and disappointing about panda now…

Please responds on how do you want to settle the refund.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Have you tried phoning them and telling them exactly what the problem is?

Take a photo of your setup, where your bins are put, etc. Are they Panda bins? Are they put out in time? Put this kind of info in your letter - as it is ATM your letter doesn't really say anything except that you're not happy with their service.

Advertisement