Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I've never felt as sick...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ZETOR_IS_BETTER

Whoever did that, i hope they suffer :mad:
    poor animals :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

some sick people out there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭Andromeda_111

Oh God, that's sickening :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

I dunno did I ever read of such a disgusting act.
    To label those who carried out this act as animals is doing a disservice to animals.
    I really dunno could you be right in the head to behave like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Friend told me about this few days ago, sick sick b******s.

Don't they say serial killers start off by torturing and killing defenceless animals?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

Blikes wrote: »
    Don't they say serial killers start off by torturing and killing defenceless animals?
    That's the next step alright. I was in the USA there a while back and there was a guy who got 12 years for killing his girlfriend's dog with a hammer. I got the feeling it wasn't so much what he did to the dog , but what he was capable of doing next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭yessam

farming can be tough sometimes but this is heart breaking. have the garda sorted this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭josephsoap

Such a pity the farmer didn't get the shoot to the s***bag :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭gazahayes

whats even worse is that its at the back of the garda training college

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

scum!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭charityboy

there are some very sick people out there:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Grecco

I wonder could it be some type of revenge attack. Say someone whose dog was poisoned/Shot ??

Either way its Sick and very sad for the poor animals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

Grecco wrote: »
    I wonder could it be some type of revenge attack. Say someone whose dog was poisoned/Shot ??

Either way its Sick and very sad for the poor animals

I'd be hoping and fairly sure that if there was a problem with dogs they were dispatched in a legal and humane manner ie. shooting. In any case I hope the the Gardai get to the bottom of this disturbing case. If theres going to be a court case its probably best not to go into what would provoke someone to engage in such mindless cruelty(legal reasons and all that!!) - just lets hope that this case results in a succesfull prosecution that will at least bring some comfort/compensation to the unfortunate farmer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

I hope the attackers are caught and never see the outside of prison again . Its beyond me how anyone can do something like that to an animal :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I feel sorry for someone who could do a thing like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭easymoney!

I know what id be doing if i found them scum jesus christ what an act to do to any animal esp a lamb! scum !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

This makes my blood boil. My favourite part of farming is caring for the livestock. I might sound soft but if I found whoever did this, I know what I would do with my iron bar:mad:

Advertisement