Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French

• 10-03-2012 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Well, I have found a course that is perfect for me and the points are very achievable however I need to pass French. A subject that I am absolutely useless at and if there was a foundation level wouldn't think twice about doing it. I failed pass for the mocks and was just wondering if anyone has any tips about studying or improving. Thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Sean.

Do a lot of reading comprehensions.
    Prepare for the oral by learning off phrases and talking French out loud around the house.
    Know your letter format and learn off phrases that could be used in many different circumstances, I always use the same phrase to finish off my letters.
    Don't leave any part of your paper blank, I took a look at an ordinary paper and the brunt of it is just guess work.

Advertisement