Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Careers in National Parks

Options
  • 10-03-2012 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Really not sure if I'm posting in the correct forum, so I apologise if I should be in another one!
    Would anyone have any information on what jobs are available in the National Parks of Ireland (closest one to me is Wicklow National Park)? I have emailed them a few weeks ago but haven't heard back.
    What kind of jobs are there in the Parks? What qualifications are needed?
    Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,250 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Katieee

Oh my God......sickened!! The closing date for those jobs was Thursday.....

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,250 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Katieee wrote: »
    Oh my God......sickened!! The closing date for those jobs was Thursday.....

Ah sorry, I didn't see that. Might be no harm to give them a call though, you might be able to volunteer. would be a good way to get the foot in the door for next year maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Katieee

Will do Mickeroo thanks. At least now I have I can see exactly what they're looking for by looking at these advertisements. I can volunteer and do some training courses.

Advertisement