Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What replacement earphones for my iPhone (mic, volume, track switching etc.)?

• 10-03-2012 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

I have been searching google etc. for the last two days but there are so many different types that it's overwhelming. I basically want earphones that also have the mic for using my phone but also the controls for changing mp3 tracks (backwards and forwards).

Will also be getting the Auzentech iFuzen http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/Gadgets.4/Auzentech.573/iFUZEN-HP-1/iFuzen_HP-1_Portable_Headphone_Amplifier__Battery_Extender_and_Protective_Carry_case_for_iPhone_4_4S__Black_.13444.html

so need decent quality earphones too (small, not a headset). No real budget but I did splash out on recording quality earphones before and honestly they were wasted on me, I didn't notice much difference and most of my mp3 are not lossless anyway. Some extra decent bass etc. would be greatly appreciated though as I find the standard iPhone earphone sound a bit bland sometimes.

Any suggestions, recommendations etc greatly apreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I have klipsch s4i's, good set at a good price. A little bassy plus it's impossible to hear what's going on around you when you have them in which can be annoying in an office environment but great on public transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Rezident

jester77 wrote: »
    I have klipsch s4i's, good set at a good price. A little bassy plus it's impossible to hear what's going on around you when you have them in which can be annoying in an office environment but great on public transport.

Sounds ideal actually, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Rezident

Also anyone know where to get them or similar in Dublin? I would like to get them tomorrow rather than waiting for delivery. Many thanks.

Advertisement