Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beauty Trade Show

• 10-03-2012 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Anybody going tomorrow??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

What trade show is it? Have you more information on it please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 beautyjunky

http://www.irishbeauty.ie/home.jsp

Can't seem to find a price though

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

€20 as far as I know...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

Yeah me and a girl from my make up course are going, you could get the tickets free if you ordered them online and each game with a free guest pass!

We're heading on Monday, hope there's some good bargains to be had!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

I got a free ticket from a friend, do you know if you have to be in the trade to get in with that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 beautyjunky

Are you supposed to bring ID with you to prove you're in the trade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭alainnbeauty

Are you supposed to bring ID with you to prove you're in the trade?

no you wont need any ID :) , ya dont need to be in the trade to get in.

Advertisement