Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mass effect 3 CE missing dlc

Options
  • 10-03-2012 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Anyone get the CE but didnt get the weapons and armour dlc,alternative outfits,mechdog and the hoodie i havent got them !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Where did you buy the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭The Sky

Gamestop

They're not doing it, even though they said they were, check out their Facebook page, a lot of unhappy customers:

https://www.facebook.com/GameStopIreland
    Republic Of Ireland Customers: The N7 Warfare Gear in-game pack remains only
    available at Xtra-vision when you pre-order the standard edition.

Your local retailer is doing everything possible to make this process as smooth as possible to ensure you get your copy on launch day. If you have placed a deposit for a pre-order or are uncertain that your existing pre-order will be guaranteed, please contact your local retailer.

For a full list of UK and Republic of Ireland retailers stocking the Mass Effect 3 Standard Edition, please see the list below:

http://www.ea.com/uk/1/mass-effect-3-update-1

it says it on there website that it is included

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

The Sky wrote: »
    Anyone get the CE but didnt get the weapons and armour dlc,alternative outfits,mechdog and the hoodie i havent got them !
    Wait, none of the codes are in the box? It was pre-opened?

• Advertisement

the codes for online pass and the bonus mission but what i said isn't included

it says it on there website that it is included
    Sorry, I thought you meant the N7 Warfare Gear. The stuff you are missing, them codes should of been in the box, get back to Gamestop and ask were it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

the codes for online pass and the bonus mission but what i said isn't included
    Riot and complain. Was the box sealed?
    Haven't heard of this happening to anyone else thankfully.

i did they said send EA an email

Box was sealed yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Box was sealed yes
    Most game shops have a sealing machine ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I got the collector's edition on PS3 from Gamestop.

Your Online Pass code is the weapons, armour etc.

When you activate the online pass it asks you to download a file, the file includes the online pass as well as the collector's dlc.

I had a separate code for the extra mission.

Advertisement