Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a good dentist & hairdresser & doctor in Castlebar area?

Options
  • 10-03-2012 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm looking to find a good dentist, hairdresser & doctor in Castlebar & could do with a recommendation as i've had a few disasters in these areas.
    Thanks so much in advance if you can help me out!! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Maizey75 wrote: »
    I'm looking to find a good dentist, hairdresser & doctor in Castlebar & could do with a recommendation as i've had a few disasters in these areas.

i can recommend the use of the search link.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=952&nojs=1#goto_forumsearch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭bazza1

Maizey75 wrote: »

Dentist, Hairdresser and doctor? Talented person...:D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Stephen Patten is a really nice doctor, he's based on Thomas Street and Patrick Wiseman is a good dentist, he's right beside Bank of Ireland. Don't know about Hairdressers, always get mine cut at larry's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Yeah i'll second both of those from Mickeroo. I had a huge dentist phobia (big girls blouse :o) and Dr Wiseman is just amazing, practically hand held me for the first couple of visits.

John and Maura Kelly hairdresser \ barbers are really nice on Castle street.

Advertisement