Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Stolen

Options
  • 10-03-2012 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

Hey i know this is a long shot but, i had a mountain bike stolen yesterday from outside pcworld. its nothing special but i was quite fond of it (did my first 90km run on it), so id appriciate it greatly if anyone happens to see it lying around/advertised anywhere to let me know.

It was a Matts Mirada, matt grey with black seat. at the time it was taken it had a reflector band rapped round the handle bars. Also it has two bottle holders (one grey one black) attached and no chain guard.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

Will keep an eye out for it Old Perry. Have you asked PC World if they have cctv in their car park?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Got a picture? Ill try keep an eye out for it, but a picture would greatly help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

Pc world had two camera one covering the door and one covering the back exit towards buylo, neither picked up anything. Unfortunatly ive no pictures but it is similar to this, http://www.merida-bikes.com/en_int/bikes/detail?id=53, however my bike is matt grey and the top bar i dont think is at as much of an angle and the seat is all black, also my tyres were worn and all black. even if i got it back trashed i wouldn mind, id be happy to just get the frame and rebuild.

Also i just remember it had a little holder/clip thing for recording distance traveled attached to the handle bars aswell, no peice in it though.

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Advertisement