Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chris Rea, The Santo Spirito Tour, Belfast 16/3/12 and Dublin 18/3/12

Options
  • 10-03-2012 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Anyone going? I have tickets for both dates and I'm super-excited. :D Chris puts on a wonderful show with a perfect mix of old and new tracks and a nice smattering of less well-known stuff for loyal fans to enjoy. I've already seen him twice on previous tours and I can't wait!

Who's with me? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Man's a legend. IMO he get's waaaayyyyyy less credit than what's due.

Wish I could afford to go to the show though...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Yea heading on Sunday night looking forward to a good show :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Good show?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭ArtOfEscape

It was wonderful! The setlist was very similar to the last tour, and he only played one song from the new album and closed with the video of another. He looks to be in great health and his performance was very energetic and soulful. What that man can't do with a guitar just isn't worth doing! Packed houses in both Belfast and Dublin and people even got up to dance at the end - in Ireland! Can you believe it? :rolleyes: I was very pleased! ;)

Advertisement