Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU Computer applications

Options
  • 10-03-2012 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Just a quick question about CA, Does this course become full every year ? Or has it ever been full ?

I'm currently in 6th year, I've wanted to do this course since 3rd year I know exactly what I want to do as a career and will be majorly disappointed if i don't get this course. I've a great interest in computers and always have, coding and building.

My problem is, at the start of 5th year I had quite an interest in most of the subjects I chose, but gradually I lost that interest and as a result of that I became increasingly lazy throughout 5th and 6th so much that I am now worrying that I might not get over 360, and I say 360 because I'm estimating the increase in points for CA. Could I be accepted if I happened to get 310, 320, 330 ??

If anyone could give me some info on this question it would be most appreciated,

DCU CA

Comments

Advertisement