Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken masala in a slow cooker?

Options
  • 10-03-2012 7:10pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering, I usually make this the usual way on the hob, but I'm cooking for about 20 people and have just stripped out several chicken carcasses and wondered if I could just throw it all in the slow cooker along with some veg, or should I really brown it all off??
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I'd go for it in the slow cooker. Save yourself a lot of bother, especially when cooking for 20.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

I'd go for it in the slow cooker. Save yourself a lot of bother, especially when cooking for 20.

Well I went for it, it was absolutely yummy and so much easier!!!! Thanks for giving me the confidence to go for it! Of course there are no left overs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Happy days! Thanks for the feedback.

Advertisement