Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

argument with neighbour

• 10-03-2012 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

I am just back from walking my son and dog around my estate. The houses have about 2 foot of grass in front of house and then a footpath. A neighbor started arguing with me asking me to stop my dog from pissing on his lawn. She didn't piss this particular time but may have in the past. I am always very careful about scooping up any poo, theres not much I can do with the pee. Told him to go f**k himself but I wasn't going to get in to a row in front of the kid. Don't know wether to go back to him now or just buy some weed killer and cover his lawn with it......

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Burn his house down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Todd Gack

You should piss on his lawn yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Next time you take a piss on the lawn instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Blast . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

two foot of grass? tell him to mow his lawn ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Get some of your friends and then do this on his front lawn. He might even join in :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Ficheall wrote: »
    Blast . . .

Amazed it took four replies.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

He's right your dogs shouldn't be pissing on his lawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

viztopia wrote: »
    I am just back from walking my son and dog around my estate. The houses have about 2 foot of grass in front of house and then a footpath. A neighbor started arguing with me asking me to stop my dog from pissing on his lawn. She didn't piss this particular time but may have in the past. I am always very careful about scooping up any poo, theres not much I can do with the pee. Told him to go f**k himself but I wasn't going to get in to a row in front of the kid. Don't know wether to go back to him now or just buy some weed killer and cover his lawn with it......

He asked you if you could get your dog to stop pissin on his lawn, which is on his property, and you replied by telling him to go have intercourse with himself:eek:

Jeez, you sound like a delightful neighbour OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Told him to go f**k himself but I wasn't going to get in to a row in front of the kid.
    You wouldn't get into an argument with him in front of the kid but you would tell him to go f**k himself even though you are clearly in the wrong? Great example to set there buddy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

How about you don't have your dog relive itself on his lawn? :confused:
    Boom - no argument and you're being considerate too!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭starch4ser

Wrap a big steaming smelly s*** in newspaper, leave it outside his front door, set it on fire then ring the doorbell and run :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

write FCUK YOU in the dog sh1t across his windows

Wrap some in paper, light it on fire and post it through his letter box

Just throw it at him everytime you see him,

Get a lift with him in the car and smear it all over the underside of the seats etc

you take a sh1t on his lawn the next time??!?

:D

The cheek of him not letting your dog use his garden as a toilet:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Dog was just marking it's teritory. Dog's lawn now.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Sprinkle a handful of Japanese knotweed onto his lawn. that will learn him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Take a dump in his washing machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Hex his kin.

You have all the ingredients, clearly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Put your dogs on a lead and don't have them urinate of sh!t in other peoples gardens. Has he got kids who perhaps play around in his garden??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

OP will be back - and will be angry at people for not siding with him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Write CUNT in weedkiller on his lawn.

Dudess wrote: »
    OP will be back - and will be angry at people for not siding with him.

That's because we're just bitter :D

Bullet between the eyes for the dog I think is the only solution,

I blame the banks:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Pointless anger outbursts and being overly defensive is whats wrong with this world

cocoshovel wrote: »
    Pointless anger outbursts and being overly defensive is whats wrong with this world

:mad::mad::mad:Are you saying we're unstable?:D:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Todd Gack wrote: »
    You should piss on his lawn yourself.

And take a dump!

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    And take a dump!

*Don't take your dog with you that day, there is a possibility he might just eat it:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

micropig wrote: »
    *Don't take your dog with you that day, there is a possibility he might just eat it:D

If you had the dump yourself , would it be pig sh.it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Must have had an awful lot of dogs **** in his lawn to achieve 2' of grass in early spring. Advise the gent that by spreading DILUTED bleach around the parameter of his lawn he will stop dogs and cats wandering onto his lawn. He will have to re spray every few weeks though.IMO LOL GAG. Id have kicked your ass if you told me to f myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

Get your dog a dog nappy

Get one for the kid too...just to be on the safe side

Edit: Think of the consequences!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Jizz on his lawn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Or yr neighbour could have said nothing and next time yr dog was loose, pick it up n take it to the pound...that's what I did.... Prob draw the line at doing that to yr kid .... Ispcc would ask more questions than ispca

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

mattjack wrote: »
    If you had the dump yourself , would it be pig sh.it ?

Yes and I might eat it also:p

OP Here's the plan, Take a dump on his lawn, then eat it, get your dog to take a dump and then you eat it, neighbour will think your bat sh1t crazy and avoid you

Smear yourself in left over excrement and dance naked on his front lawn everytime there's a full moon

That'll learn him:p

Advertisement