Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Escallonia Macrantha, Green Griselinia, Laurel Evergreen

Options
  • 10-03-2012 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me here, I'm looking to buy 3 of the bushes (In the title) but can't seem to find anywhere online that sells them in or near Galway City,
    I live on the outskirts of the city but would be willing to travel a little,
    I'm looking to buy 10-15 plants altogether so if the garden center delivered then better again,
    I goggled a few garden centers including Horkans but they don't seem to have them (Well on their website anyway)
    Any idea's where I could get these plants and preferably somewhere that would deliver too??

All/Any info appreciated,
    Thanks in advance :)

They are:
    1) Escallonia Macrantha
    2) Green Griselinia
    3) Laurel Evergreen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭planetX

Try McGaughs on the Headford road, though they may not have Griselinia - lots of places don't stock it since it all died in the big freeze.
    If you want buy online try futureforests in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭thisNthat

planetX wrote: »
    Try McGaughs on the Headford road, though they may not have Griselinia - lots of places don't stock it since it all died in the big freeze.
    If you want buy online try futureforests in Cork.

Thanks planetX, Never knew about McGaughs, Will check there tomorrow. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Squiggle

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭thisNthat

Squiggle wrote: »

Got sorted in McGaughs, Thanks anyway :)

Advertisement