Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Information on areas

Options
  • 10-03-2012 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey,

I've been looking at moving into a new apartment and have narrowed the selection down to two areas in Dublin 15.

The first in Latchford, near Ongar and Littlepace. The second is Archerswood, which is just beside Huntstown at the far end of Littlepace.

I was wondering does anyone live in either of these places or know the area? What's it like? Any problems with antisocial behaviour or with the apartments themselves? I've heard there has been a bit of trouble near Archerswood but not sure if it's just isolated incidents or a common enough occurrence.

Thanks

Monkey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I live in Latchford, I've been here two years and never had or heard of any trouble. The estate itself is very quiet and seems settled enough (ie, a decent amount of families and kids- never seen any of the kids giving any hassle).

I know when I was looking at places I didn't think Hunterswood was the best of area's, in fairness I'm not that familiar with it so may be wrong.

Looking at the location of Archerswood, consider public transport ie, close to a bus stop. If you are getting the 39/A, it's less of a journey to town from Archerswood although chances are you'll be standing most mornings.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Although if you are living in archerswood you would be better gettin the 70into town as its quicker than both the 39 and 39a although less frequent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

I'm thinking of buying now in the way, Hunters run...all in all not a bad place in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭muppet01

Hey,

I've been looking at moving into a new apartment and have narrowed the selection down to two areas in Dublin 15.

The first in Latchford, near Ongar and Littlepace. The second is Archerswood, which is just beside Huntstown at the far end of Littlepace.

I was wondering does anyone live in either of these places or know the area? What's it like? Any problems with antisocial behaviour or with the apartments themselves? I've heard there has been a bit of trouble near Archerswood but not sure if it's just isolated incidents or a common enough occurrence.

Thanks

Monkey
    Living in archerswood since day 1 .PM me if you wish

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nomesc

I live in Bramblefield. It's beside Archers wood. Haven't heard of any trouble.

• Advertisement
Advertisement