Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrim - xbox marketplace

Options
  • 10-03-2012 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭

Hi all, any reason why for the love of god i cannot find this game to buy on the xbox marketplace? I can find add ons etc just no option to buy the game!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

it's not available on xbox marketplace

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

al28283 wrote: »
    it's not available on xbox marketplace

Thats crap i was going to buy it in the shop today but decided to wait to download it instead! Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Thats crap i was going to buy it in the shop today but decided to wait to download it instead! Cheers
    Only a few full games are ever available as downloads and usually not until they have been out quite a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Thankfully it wasn't there because if it was you'd have been ripped off big time. Usually they charge full price for downloaded games, 99% of the time they are much cheaper in a shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

calex71 wrote: »
    Thankfully it wasn't there because if it was you'd have been ripped off big time. Usually they charge full price for downloaded games, 99% of the time they are much cheaper in a shop.

Never thought of that! Just thinking one less cd hanging around lol

Looks like a good game so il pick it up tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

ya its an awesome game....i used never b into those type of games (not much of a nerd). best game iv ever played

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

There's loads of copies knocking around on Adverts in the €20-30 range.

If you're gonna' get the game, make some final phone calls to your near and dear. It's doubtful they'll see you for the next few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,777 ✭✭✭✭klose

Cod WaW I think is 70 quid for download or maybe it was cod 4, one of em anyways! Robbery!! Youd probably be downloading for a loooooooooooong while anyways

Advertisement