Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobseekers Allowance. Please help!

Options
  • 10-03-2012 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, Im 18 and currently live at home with my parents. I finished school last summer and never went to college. I started getting jobseekers allowance in November when I turned 18. When assessed i found out that I would get 100 euro a week. I was looking in to moving out and was just wondering if I did so would I get more than this. I cant seem to find out about this anywhere so any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Jick2k10 wrote: »
    Hi, Im 18 and currently live at home with my parents. I finished school last summer and never went to college. I started getting jobseekers allowance in November when I turned 18. When assessed i found out that I would get 100 euro a week. I was looking in to moving out and was just wondering if I did so would I get more than this. I cant seem to find out about this anywhere so any help would be much appreciated.

You wont get more than €100 per week that is the rate for someone your age on jobseekers allowance.

Advertisement