Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dump

• 10-03-2012 11:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

hi does anyone know who the heritage officer is for bray / wicklow..id like to make a complaint about the state fassaroe csstle is in...its featured in a lot of touristy leaflets the council give out but i wss up there todsy and it overgrown and been used as a dump..id like to complain but dont know where to start.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Maudi wrote: »
    hi does anyone know who the heritage officer is for bray / wicklow..id like to make a complaint about the state fassaroe csstle is in...its featured in a lot of touristy leaflets the council give out but i wss up there todsy and it overgrown and been used as a dump..id like to complain but dont know where to start.

Where is that exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Have a look here: http://www.heritagecouncil.ie/county-heritage-services/contacts/heritage-officers/

Deirdre Burns is the Wicklow Heritage Officer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

foxy06 wrote: »

Where is that exactly?
    if your headinh north ..take the exit for greenstars wastr recycleing plant..up top of road you come to valeries cross roundabout...you then take the second exit (marked for roadstone) take the first left and its thru a field on your right.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

Good luck with that Maudi.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Being used as a dump when there's a waste facility right beside it :rolleyes: Folks if anyone needs items dumped, be sure whoever is taking them has a valid waste permit or they might end up in a ditch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

slowburner wrote: »
    Good luck with that Maudi.:)
    thanks...really stupid after that clown in cork receiving a 25 thou fine for his damage to the ringfort and souterrain system...no reply yet tho...

Advertisement