Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavy Sky Go usage,how much data?

Options
  • 11-03-2012 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Just wondering if anyone else uses sky go relatively heavily and can advise on the amount of data download resulting from this

I am wondering if i got rid of my UPC sub for tv and just relied on my familys sky sub to use sky go through my xbox would it bust my download cap with upc?

I am talking about moderate enough use here as well max 3 hours of streaming tv a day?

Anyone doing anything similar,how have they found it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

UPC's cap is 500GB, you could stream sky go constantly all month and still not break it as it's not HD.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Most things on SkyGo are around 1GB if a movie and about half that if a TV show, so you could watch things pretty much constantly and not bust the cap.

Now, if you were to be also downloading heavily you might run into trouble but even then you'd have trouble finding that much to download.

Advertisement