Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book "Run to overcome" 0.99$ on Kindle

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I had a read of the spiel, it turned me right off. Over on the UK site the daily special is the Complete Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy for £2.99.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I had a read of the spiel, it turned me right off. Over on the UK site the daily special is the Complete Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy for £2.99.

If I wasn't already registered on the UK site I'd have probably thrown 99 US cents away, but seeing the Hitch-hikers complete "Trilogy" on the UK site went for that instead. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Same here, never read it before so just starting chapter 3 while my wife is watching Glee.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Same here, never read it before so just starting chapter 3 while my wife is watching Glee.
    I'm not sure which is the greater crime. :confused:

Advertisement