Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality

Options
  • 11-03-2012 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I work for a medical device company in the south east in R&D. My work involves the development of new products etc. However, there is often nothing to be done, I'm not involved in any meetings on the development, or in the hand over to QC etc (my boss does all this). As a result I feel like I have learned little in the job though I am there 4 years (thankful to have a job) and I am now interested in moving position. As I feel my experience is limited I am interested in doing a course in quality (as this is the area I want to move to). Any suggestions in a part time/long distance course that would be beneficial in interviews etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

As far as I know there's a good course in IT Sligo that can be done by distance learning.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ladymayo

Hi there i am wondering if you did a quality course as i am thinking of doing one aswell? i feel like im stuck in a rut in my job as an operator in a medical devises company. i would be grateful for any advice

Advertisement