Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goin to Canada in 3 days!

Options
  • 11-03-2012 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Just excited.... that is all. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭galwaygal27

Tonto86 wrote: »
    Just excited.... that is all. :)
    it is VERY exciting. we hope to leave in May :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Good luck to you both. I've been back a month and lovin it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 can al?

Sorry for the spam but Im booking flights this week. Did u book a one way ticket or return?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

can al? wrote: »
    Sorry for the spam but Im booking flights this week. Did u book a one way ticket or return?

Its actually as cheap to book the return. Have you looked at Air Transat cos they are the cheapest? If you book it for a year away you never know you might need it. You can always change the date of return i think, for a small fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 can al?

ciaran67 wrote: »
    Its actually as cheap to book the return. Have you looked at Air Transat cos they are the cheapest? If you book it for a year away you never know you might need it. You can always change the date of return i think, for a small fee.
    Ok pal I will look into that, altough I got a one way flight from Shannon to Toronto for 270, I found it v.cheap

• Advertisement
Advertisement