Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepaid Credit Card

Options
  • 11-03-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi.
    I'm looking for advice on which prepaid credit card would suit me the best. Just looking for one which I can replace my mbna card with. Mainly I'll be using it for online shopping (amazon, PayPal)
    I won't be using if for Ryanair flights so that isn't a concern.
    I'd plan on using laser/bank transfer to load it.

So I'm basically looking for the one that will be the cheapest and handiest for me. Was looking at O2 and NetTeller but seeing if there are better fit ones for me.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

^^^above site has bad WOT rating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Info on prepaid debit / credit cards here http://www.moneyguideireland.com/category/prepaid-credit-cards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

CyaL8r wrote: »
    Hi.
    I'm looking for advice on which prepaid credit card would suit me the best. Just looking for one which I can replace my mbna card with. Mainly I'll be using it for online shopping (amazon, PayPal)
    I won't be using if for Ryanair flights so that isn't a concern.
    I'd plan on using laser/bank transfer to load it.

So I'm basically looking for the one that will be the cheapest and handiest for me. Was looking at O2 and NetTeller but seeing if there are better fit ones for me.
    Thanks

I use moneybookers.You can top up with a laser card.Used to use Neteller but they stopped accepting laser care.Not sure if this is still the case though!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Savker

Are there any pre-paid cards that can be used to hire a car whilst abroad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement